2016 is about to come to its end, and before going on season’s holidays, we would like to share with all of you our achievements. This year, we have worked a lot, but also achieved a lot!
- We had 2 new proposals granted;
- We got several contracts with other research institutions or private companies, and we got some donations;
- We started 3 clinical studies, 2 of them clinical trials;
- We generated 1 thesis and 7 papers, and we edited one Frontiers topic;
- We hosted 5 new undergraduate/degree/master students;
- We welcomed 3 new PhD students, which will be doing their thesis work with us;
- We got funding for contracting 4 persons;
- We organised 2 international conferences
and moreover, we did all these things while working with friends, and having fun!
For all this, we are so grateful to all your help and support, and we would like to share our happiness and our best wishes with all of you, all of the scientific community working on TB, and all the TB patients.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!